Industry–specific loss control and return-to-work services are provided for the SAIF/Homebuilders Program by Doug Pettyjohn and Robirda Lee, HUB International. They can assist you in your efforts to reduce injuries and the associated costs. Their contact information is listed below.
Current discount: OGSERP discount: 6 percent for 7/1/2017-6/30/2018
- Must have an annual manual premium equal to, or greater than, $2,500
- Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
- Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
- Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
- Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members renewing in the group**
- Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.